Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Menu Planning Monday! On Tuesday!

Late, late, always late!
It's been almost a week since my last blog!
I even had a really good Faith Fridays post in mind, but that didn't even get posted!
Oh well, there's always this Friday!

So why the hiatus?
Well, I was watching Tiberius and Abby again!
Such good puppies!
Normally that wouldn't have sapped my will to blog, BUT poor Abby got sick.
And let me tell you, nothing kills the urge to write quite like mopping up doggy diarrhea!

Fortunately, I got Abby into her vet, and we got her back on her meds and her venison potato food.
Her mom and dad came to get her, and at last report, she's feeling much better--eating well again, and solid OUTDOOR poops!  Hooray!

Other than that, Mom, Dad and Austin came down on Saturday and we spent the day painting!
The stairwell and the guest half-bath downstairs are now almost done!
I have some trimming to finish, as well as some touchups to get done, and then we can hang the mirror in the bathroom AND I can FINALLY figure out pictures and frames for the stairwell wall!

Yesterday I went to my Weight Watchers weigh in and found that I'd gained .4 pounds.
Grrr.  Not that I'm too worried about it--after all, dinner for me on Sunday was a HUGE BBQ baked potato, fully loaded with cheese and sour cream and BBQ sauce!  Yummmm.
Instead of staying for the meetings, I went to the dollar theater and saw Tron: Legacy.
It was a fairly entertaining show, but I'm glad I only paid $1.50 for the ticket ^_~!

Whew, I think that covers what's been going on with me!
Now, on to the menu this week!
This week I've used my Just 5 Weight Watchers Recipe Book for just about ever dinner--except the tacos and the pita pizzas of course!
It has 125 AMAZING recipes that only take 5 ingredients each!

Breakfast:  egg and fruit or yogurt with cottage cheese and milk
Lunch:  turkey and cheese sandwich for me, leftovers or buying for Bryan
Dinner:
MONDAY: We went to Whataburger!
TUESDAY: Feta and Pesto Stuffed Chicken
WEDNESDAY:  Honey Glazed Tilapia
THURSDAY:  Tortellini with Chicken and Watercress 
FRIDAY:  Pita Pizzas!
SATURDAY:  Tacos
SUNDAY:  Beef and Ricotta Lasagna 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails