Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chicken with Honey-Basalmic Glaze!

Normally, this would be a What I Love Wednesday post, but I'm going to follow the pattern of this week and post that a day late...so tune in tomorrow lol!
Today, I actually have a guest post on my friend Lauren's blog Pineapple Pizza!
Lauren and I met in college.  She's a super-fun fellow bookworm with lots of great stories, money-saving ideas, recipes and a knack for finding AMAZING YouTube videos--all of which she shares on her blog!
My guest post is a recipe for Chicken with Honey-Basalmic Glaze!

I hope y'all enjoy my recipe, and enjoy Lauren's blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails