Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome to the Family Index!

These posts* that describe the happenings in our family.  Since many of our close friends are also family, this includes them as well!

Bryan and me (and Caylee makes three)!

           Marriage and Parenting!
           Pregnancy and Fertility!

Friends!


Teaching--I taught Spanish I at a local high school for two years before my RA progression got me placed on disability.

*This index starts in January 2010.  For older posts concerning family or friends, please click on the family label or the friends label.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails