Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome to the Hobbies Index!

Traveling, reading, writing, watching TV and movies, and playing video games have always been among my favorite pass times.  After getting married and buying a home, cooking, gardening and home decorating were quickly added to that list.  Recently, I've discovered a new addiction--I mean hobby of course!--knitting!  Here are all of my posts* concerning the things I love to do!

Knitting!

Sewing!


Books!

Writing!


Gardening!


Home Projects!


Movies!

Anime/Manga/TV Shows!


Video Games!


Travel!
Costa Rica Beach Bum:  Spring Break of 2010 Bryan and I traveled with out friends Hunter and Amber to Tamarindo, Costa Rica.  I did not have a computer with me, so I wrote our adventures and experiences in my journal.  This blog is the online record of my handwritten account of our trip.

Up and Down That Spanish Highway:  During the summer of 2006, I studied abroad in Spain.  This blog once chronicled my adventures during the initial two weeks of traveling, as well as the following month living with my host family and studying at La Universidad Castilla-LaManca in Toledo.  Unfortunately, this blog was somehow deleted and is unrecoverable.  At least I still have all of my pictures safe on my computer!


*This index starts with posts written in January 2010. For older hobby-related posts, please click on the hobbies label.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails