Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Menu Planning Tuesday!

This is becoming a bad habit lol!
For some reason I keep neglecting to actually participate in Menu Planning Mondays ON Monday!
Oh well.  At least this week, it worked out ok due to the yummy leftover lasagna from Sunday night!

Sadly, I have no Weight Watchers update this week, other than the fact that I totally overindulged this weekend!  I should have faced the music and gone to weigh-in, but I feel like crap this week.  Saturday and Sunday my allergies were really bad--silly oak pollen!  Yesterday and today, I'm not sure if it's still allergies or if I've got the beginnings of a cold--either way, bleck!

Breakfast:  egg and fruit or yogurt with cottage cheese and milk
Lunch:  turkey and cheese sandwich for me, leftovers or buying for Bryan
Dinner:
MONDAY: We finished off the Beef and Ricotta Lasagna from Sunday night!
TUESDAY: Bryan won't be home until later and I've got Sit and Stitch tonight, so I'm thinking something quick and easy--TACOS!!!
WEDNESDAY: Crispy Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
THURSDAY: Coconut Shrimp
FRIDAY:  Pita Pizzas!
SATURDAY:  I'll be at Kim's bridal shower and bachelorette party, so Bryan's on his own!
SUNDAY:  Gan Gan's Meatloaf 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails