Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!


Already another Monday, already another week's menu to plan!
This year is simply slipping away--both sort of sad and incredibly exciting all at the same time!
But I'll write a post at the end of this month about this year and the one coming, so enough of that!

This weekend was a ton of fun!
Austin and Saxon spent the weekend at our house, along with Austin's dogo argentino Diego.
We had a lot of fun conversations, baked cookies, drank a lot of wine (or at least, Saxon and I did!),
and worked on the dogs getting along.

There was quite a bit of switching about on the menu from last week--Dad and Mom came down on Saturday and we ordered pizza (and the guys put up our Christmas lights and Dad helped Bryan assemble our Christmas tree!), last night I made Gan Gan's meatloaf, and Bryan took me out for dinner on Friday to Spring Creek Barbecue (YUM!!!).
I do have to say that the Wanchai Ferry Orange Chicken that I made from the kit was AMAZING!
I'm very excited to make the Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken and Pasta box meal this week--since that was one of the changes made to last week's plan lol.

This week, I foresee some switching around as well, but at least with a plan, I will be forearmed with ingredients so that there are plenty of options for flexibility!

BREAKFAST:  oatmeal, bagel w/ cream cheese, eggs and toast
LUNCH:  ham and cheese sandwich, leftovers
DINNER:  
MONDAY:   Spaghetti with meat sauce
TUESDAY:   Garlicky Baked Shrimp
WEDNESDAY:  Pork Chops for the Slow Cooker (since I never actually made these when planned!)
THURSDAY:  Romano's Macaroni Grill Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken and Pasta
FRIDAY: Pizza Night! (I find I love having one of these a week) :-D Pita Pizzas!


SATURDAY:  We're celebrating Bryan's birthday at the St. Arnold's Brewery with friends, so we'll be eating out most of the day I'm sure lol.
SUNDAY:  out to eat or crab meat salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails