Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Holidays Continue!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, and that y'all all have gotten to spend lots of time with your loved ones!

I haven't been posting as regularly because, quite frankly, I have better things to do right now!

Since Friday, we've had family over at our house!
It started with my brother and parents, then Saturday Victoria and Philip and Arnie came.
They left on Sunday.
Monday we had lunch with Amber, and then Tuesday, more family arrived!

Bryan's mama, Uncle Bob, Jim and Jim's daughter Crystal all came in Tuesday night and are staying with us until Friday morning!
Once again, I am so glad that Bryan and I bought the house that we did--we have plenty of room for everyone to come stay with us!

It's been a blast having everyone over and getting to spend time together!
So, with that brief update, I'm back to spending time with the family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails