Thursday, December 23, 2010

Show Us Your Life: 'Tis The Season!


Show Us Your Life is a blog theme that I follow only occasionally, but I always enjoy it when I participate!
It's from Kelly over at Kelly's Korner!
Normally, this is a Friday theme, but seeing as tomorrow is CHRISTMAS EVE! I'm going ahead and posting it today!
Heck, I'll be doing good tomorrow to be on time everywhere and still manage a Faith Fridays post!

Anyway, without further ado, I present my home--all decorated for the season!

Our outside lights, Happy Holidays yard hanger and my wreath (again)!


Our formal dining room!



The kitchen!



The breakfast area!
This year's Christmas card collage!

The living room:
The coffee table centerpiece!
 The poinsettia bowl and my ivy cuttings!
 The couch with my inadvertently Christmasy pillows!
 The other end table!
 The entertainment center, complete with Aggie Santa!
  My homemade Christmas "swag" thingy!

The stairs!


The guest room holiday sprig!

The game room:
Our tree!
Santa's milk cup and cookie plate, made by a very young hubby!
The bookshelf with our stockings, the nativity scene and Tree Guardian Penguin on top!

And the pups' Christmas pictures!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails