Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!


So, I had some crummy dreams and now I can't sleep.
Which is why I'm doing a Menu Planning Monday post at 4:45 in the morning.
This one isn't going to have any frills--just the facts ma'ams (and sirs).

Breakfast:  yogurt and (if I can remember to buy it at the store this time) oatmeal, or eggs and toast
Lunch:  sandwiches of the ham and cheese variety
Dinner:
MONDAY:  Tonight was Bryan's birthday!  Hooray!  His papa and mimi took us out to Spring Creek Barbecue--yummm!
WEDNESDAY:  Mushroom Chicken
THURSDAY:  Easy Stuffed Shells...though this might switch to Wednesday or Friday night.
FRIDAY:  Pita Pizzas

This Saturday and Sunday is a hill country trip for family Christmas.
This week I will be baking my snickerdoodles, as well as trying my hand once again
at Bryan's great-grandmother's peanut butter fudge recipe!
Speaking of baking, my lemon buttermilk pie attempt--while not quite up to my mom's delicious standards--turned out very well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails