Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!

Whew!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving week--and I hope it was a lot less stressful than mine lol.  But I'll post more about that later.
 Suffice it to say that, even though I enjoyed seeing my extended family and absolutely adore all of my young cousins, I'm glad to be home and back to whatever routine I have.
So, with that said, on to this week's menu plan!

BREAKFAST:  bagel w/ cream cheese, or oatmeal
LUNCH:  ham and cheese sandwich with light Pringles, or leftovers for Bryan
DINNER:
MONDAY:  Pita Pizzas with beer
THURSDAY:   Spaghetti w/ venison
FRIDAY:  Honestly, I'm not sure yet.  My brother and his girlfriend are coming over this weekend, but I don't know when they'll get here.  So this night might be Gan Gan's Meatloaf, or eating out, or ordering in---no idea!!!

*These meals are part of the "Date Night Package" giveaway that I won from Arena over at The Nerd's Wife.  I can't wait to try them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails