Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!

It's that time again!
Last week's menu turned out well, except I did not end up making the slow cooker pork chops.
So, what are we going to eat this week?

BREAKFAST:  oatmeal, bagel thin w/ cream cheese, yogurt
LUNCH:  for Bryan--leftovers, for me--ham and cheese sandwiches
DINNER:   
MONDAY:  
 Sesame-Orange Shrimp w/ rice and veggies

TUESDAY:

WEDNESDAY:   
Gan Gan's Meatloaf with veggies and red potatoes

THURSDAY:   
Salad w/ crabmeat (It's my infusion day, so something easy is a good thing.)

FRIDAY:   
Possibly eating out for Bouncer's birthday.  If not, Pita Pizzas!

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY:  
We'll be in Fredericksburg, TX spending time with my Gan Gan and going to Trade Days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails