Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fruits Basket Flash Back

Bryan and I signed up for NetFlix a couple of weeks ago.
I LOVE it!

Right now I'm watching Fruits Basket!

Back in college I went through an anime/manga phase.
That was part of the reason I was so excited to sponsor the Anime Club this year.
Spending the little bit of time I got to spend with the Club at the beginning of the year reminded me how much I enjoyed anime and manga back in the day.

It also made me kind of want to watch anime and read manga again.
Enter NetFlix!
I'm getting to rewatch some old favorites and discover some new (to me) series.
I've also reread the three manga series that I kept:
InuYasha

W Juliet

and Sensual Phrase.


I'm enjoying my flashback.
That said, I'm not about to become as enamored and engaged in anime and manga as I was.
Lol not to mention, spend the money I used to on it.

That said, I might look on Amazon or go to Half-Priced Books and see about acquiring the Fruits Basket manga--I'd love to actually know the end of the series, since the anime cuts short ^_^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails