Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!


I think I'm finally adjusting to being a SAHW.  
I've only been sick once this fall so far--which is nothing short of a miracle compared to last fall.
I can walk almost like a normal person, as long as I don't overdo--then I'm back to limpy-mcgee and unable to walk.
But the great thing?  Being at home lets me pace my life so that the overdoing doesn't happen as often!
I've been able to start working out again and pursue personal objectives, like reading a new Bart Ehrman book and starting to go through the "junk room" so that, eventually, it will be cleaned out when we need to turn it into the nursery.
 And, thankfully, I'm once again finding pleasure in keeping our home clean and organized.
I've even rediscovered my excitement about trying new recipes! 

And speaking of, here's the menu plan for this week!
BREAKFAST:  bagel thins w/ cream cheese, yogurt, oatmeal (it's finally cold enough for oatmeal!)

LUNCH: leftovers for Bryan, cheese and turkey sandwiches with light pringles for me!

DINNER: 
Monday:  Stuffed Chicken
Tuesday:  Spaghetti with Meatballs
Wednesday:   Garlicky Baked Shrimp
Thursday:  Pork Chops for the Slow Cooker
Friday:  PIZZA NIGHT!  Either Pita Pizzas or Pomodoro's.
Saturday:  Daddy's Birthday Party--I'm going to make some cookies to bring.
Sunday:  Either leftovers, crab meat w/ salad, or out to eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails