Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!

This weekend was awesome!
There will be a post tomorrow all about it, I promise, but I'm a little short on time today.
So, without all the usual ado, here's our menu plan this week!


Breakfast:  some combination of egg, toast, fruit and/or yogurt with cottage cheese with milk
Lunch:  turkey and cheese sandwich for me, leftovers or buying for Bryan
Dinner:
MONDAY: Coconut Turkey Fingers with Peach Sauce
TUESDAY:  Gan Gan's Meatloaf
WEDNESDAY:  Oven-Fried Chicken with Buttermilk Brine
THURSDAY:  Coriander-Mint Lamb Chops
FRIDAY:  Pita Pizzas!
SATURDAY:  Left-overs or out to eat
SUNDAY:  Beef and Ricotta Lasagna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails