Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

Time for another What I Love Wednesday!
I really do feel as if time is doing some weird stuff.  Either it's like last week and speeding by OR it's like this week where it feels as if the days are dragging by.  Maybe that's because this weekend is Kim's wedding and I'll get to see Victoria and Philip there!  And Megan and Lori and everyone too, of course.
Anyway, on to what I'm loving this Wednesday!  If you want to share what you're loving this Wednesday, or see what everyone else is loving, link up here!

1)  I'm LOVING that my orange tree is almost as tall as the fence!

2)  I'm LOVING that my bougainvillea is actually BLOOMING for the first time in two years!  It's making a comeback!  And my azaleas and mini-azaleas are blooming too!


3)  I'm LOVING the amazing fence basket my hubby bought and installed for me to plant my herb garden in!

4)  I'm LOVING the movie Tangled, as you could probably tell from my review yesterday!

5)  I'm LOVING the book Entwined by Heather Dixon!

6)  I'm LOVING that I went to Sit& Knit last night AND I'm almost done with my dad's scarf AND that I bought the yarn for Bryanne-Michelle's scarf at Sit&Knit last night!  Lots of knitting love lol.
 
7)  I'm LOVING my puppies!  They keep me company during the day and are enjoying this weather as much, if not more, than I am!

8)  And as always, I'm LOVING my hubby!  I'm so proud of him and love spending time with him, even if that time is just spent laying around the house.  I also love that he's so patient with me when the "flash happiness" camera gene that runs in my family comes out!

3 comments:

  1. I so have Entwined waiting for me on my Kindle. Love that thing! If only this thesis would write itself, I would be a much happier girl because I could read all of the books on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Kindle too!!! And you'll love Entwined--it's a masterful fairy tale reworking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of good stuff to be loving! We have an orange tree that produces the very best oranges; unfortunately, not very many of them yet. Your fence basket is so cool. And yay for knitting. Love the blue yarn. Your Hubby looks happy -- that's a good thing! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails