Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

  So, far this week has been a pretty good one.  There were a couple of bumps in the road, so to speak, but for the most part things have been trucking along at their normal pace.  Enough vague cliches in that for you?   Lol.  Anyway, on to what I'm loving this Wednesday!  If you want to share what you're loving this Wednesday, or see what everyone else is loving, link up here!
 
1)  I'm loving Practical Magic!  Great movie, and on streaming on NetFlix!  I haven't seen it in years, so today--when I really need to take it easy--it's the perfect entertainment.
 
2)  I'm loving my blooming flowers.  Even the pineapple guava bushes are blooming!

3)  I'm loving Tuesday night Sit&Knit at Park Avenue.  It gets me out of the house, around people that I enjoy hanging out with, and helps me stay sane.  And last night, I really needed a dose of that type of sanity!

4)  I'm loving watching anime again.  Right now I'm watching Shikabame Hime and Bryan and I are watching Naruto and Trigun.  So much fun!

5)  I'm loving that I made it back to water aerobics yesterday and that, if I rest today, I'll make it back tomorrow!  Finally, my body's letting me go regularly again!

6)  I'm loving my hubby.  Even when he's stressed out and pisses me off, he's still one of the sweetest guys ever!  For example, even though he doesn't like water rides or parks at all, he still spent the money and bought two tickets to Splashtown this Sunday!  All because I really want to go.  I love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails