Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!!

Menu Planning Monday on a Monday!  What a concept!
It's been a crazy week, and an even crazier weekend, and to be honest it has sapped my desire to blog.
Even among the craziness, there was quite a bit of fun to be had!
I discovered last week that one of my favorite anime series had been continued back in 2009.
I don't know where the heck I was BUT I have now joined Hulu and am currently enjoying an INUYASHA marathon!!!!!!
I also helped chaperon a Latin tournament and had fun at an SOT party, both on Saturday.

And today I went to my Weight Watchers weigh-in and received some very welcome news!
Since last week, I've lost 2.5 pounds!  That puts me at about 9 pounds total, which is 5% of my starting weight!  I got a big shiny sticker!!!
I'm just glad that Weight Watchers in continuing to work, especially since Bryan and I are officially trying to have a baby!  Once I find out I'm pregnant, I'll have to go off Weight Watchers, but every pound I lose between now and then is one pound less on my future total baby weight gain!
Even more good news--I'm doing well enough off all of my meds that Dr. C has given us 6 months before we need to look at fertility options instead of 3!  So, we have all the time in the world :-D.

Now, on to this week's menu!
We didn't actually end up using most of last week's menu, so I'm going to end up cooking most of it this week!

Breakfast:  egg and fruit or yogurt with cottage cheese and milk
Lunch:  turkey and cheese sandwich for me, leftovers or buying for Bryan
Dinner:
MONDAY: Tacos
TUESDAY:  Chicken Marsala
WEDNESDAY:  Garlicky Baked Shrimp!
THURSDAY:  Gan Gan's Meatloaf!
FRIDAY:  Pita Pizzas!
SATURDAY: Leftovers or out to eat.   
SUNDAY:  A big salad OR one of the recipes from my new 5 Ingredient Weight Watchers Cookbook! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails