Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!


Happy Monday everyone!!!
Hey, fake it til you make it right?
Mondays can be happy if we pretend they are!

Anyway, no Weight Watcher update today.
I think I did ok this last week, but I'm missing today's weigh in, so I won't know a gain/loss number until next weekend.
Why?
Well, being off all of my meds is finally starting to take its toll, I think.
I'm super-achy today, so it's definitely time to take a rest day and just piddle around the house when I can't sit any longer.  Oh, and pet all the puppies!  Aside from our two, we have Tiberius and Abby this week as well!
On the up side, since I can sit down and relax, it still beats the pain from when I was teaching!

On to the menu for this week!  Menu Planning Moday is hosted by Laura over at OrgJunkie!

BREAKFAST:  Fried egg, eggy-in-a-basket, with yogurt and cottage cheese, or fruit, with milk
LUNCH:  Turkey and cheese sandwich for me, left overs for Bryan
DINNER:
MONDAY:  Tacos
TUESDAY:  Chicken Parmigiana or Chicken with Honey-Balsamic Glaze--not sure which one yet!
WEDNESDAY:  Gan Gan's Meatloaf with red potatoes and mixed veggies

THURSDAY:  Coconut Shrimp with sweet potatoes and green beans
FRIDAY:  Since we didn't actually have them last week--Pita Pizzas!
SATURDAY:  Bryan's out of town, so I'll probably have a big salad :-)
SUNDAY:  not sure, but probably either leftovers or maybe out to eat

2 comments:

  1. I was reading this wondering....why is she off her meds....maybe they are trying to get pregnant. LOL. Scroll down a little more and read that is the plan. You guys are gonna be the cutest parents in the world! We miss you! Hope to see you soon! Spring kickoff maybe?
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Jenn! Yeah, we're trying--or more accurately, we've stopped trying to prevent it :-D. We miss y'all too! Hopefully we'll see y'all soon!
    P.S. I love reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails