Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Love--I Got to Write a Guest Post!

Another Wednesday!
I love these What I'm Loving posts--they always bring such a positive outlook to the day.
So, here's what I'm loving this week!

1)  I'm loving that Arena over at The Nerd's Wife asked me to guest post today!
 Arena and I met in college.  We lived in the same dorm freshman year and
traveled to Prague with the same learning community that Spring Break.
Her blog is fantastic and the reason why I actually did something with this one!
I was so flattered to be asked, and I hope if y'all go read it you'll enjoy my post about RecalibRAting Life!

 It's such a fun way to reflect on all the things in life I have to be grateful for, and all the things that I enjoy and am still able to enjoy doing!

3)  I'm loving Numi Teas!
I ordered four new boxes of yummy, warm tea goodness (including this Magnolia Puerh) that should get here next week!

4)  I'm loving my matching scarf, gloves and knit beret hat!
And my warm tan leather coat!!!
This weather is just downright COLD for the Texas Coast, BUT it provided an excellent reason to go shopping for my first set of cute matching winter gear!

5)  And speaking of, I'm loving that Spring is right around the corner!
Or so I tell myself lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails