Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Another What I Love Wednesday arrives just in time.
I really need an infusion of positivity into today--the past couple of days have had more than their fair share of suckiness.  BUT I am determined to focus on the good things, at least for this post.

1)  I'm loving the Diamond Edition Blu-Ray Beauty and the Beast that my husband got me for Valentine's Day!

2)  I'm loving the fact that my liver enzymes are finally back down to normal after last week's random spike!

3)  I'm loving the fact that Bryan and I pruned and trimmed and cleaned up and out the front flowerbeds!

4)  I'm loving that this evening we're going to go get little cans of sample paint colors to paint on the bedroom walls so we can choose one and get started painting our bedroom!

Well, that helps a bit.
I'd really like this week to get better, so here's hoping that today is better than yesterday.
That would be a step in the right direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails