Saturday, February 12, 2011

All You Need is Love! Day 6

It's been so much fun reading about what everyone {LOVES}!

Today's topic:
I {LOVE} to blog because...
When I started this blog back in 2008, I never really thought it would be more than
the occasional place to write down my thoughts.
But after my friend Arena set up her blog The Nerd's Wife, I was inspired...ok that sounds corny...let's
go with motivated lol...to start blogging regularly.
And I've found that I {LOVE} to blog because:

1)  It gives me an outlet to express myself and my thoughts!
2)  It helps me feel connected to the wider world now that I'm on disability!
3)  It helps me plan our meals, which in turn helps decrease stress AND save money!
4)  It gives me a place to describe my attempts at being artsy-craftsy and domestic!
AND
5)  It's just plain FUN especially when challenges like this come down the pipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails