Saturday, May 14, 2011

Who I Am

I found this over at Live a Charmed Life!  It seems like a lot of fun, so I'm joining in!  Now, I'm off to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary!  Yes, our actual anniversary isn't until Monday (May 16th), but since celebrating on a Saturday is a much better idea, Bryan has something planned for today!  I can't wait to find out what it is!

Who I Am
{via Cmae}



I am...Kristen!  I'm 26 years old, celebrating 3 years being married to a wonderful man this Monday, and a stay-at-home wife due to disability.  I am, along with my husband of course, trying to get pregnant with our first baby!



I want...to learn Japanese!  Japan is one of so many different places that I want to travel to--listing them all would take too much time.  I also want to learn Russian.



I have...Rheumatoid Arthritis, which is really sucking right now because of the weather change.



I wish...that I was already pregnant!



I hate...feeling useless and ineffective and helpless. 



I fear...completely screwing up as a mom.  I fear being a burden to others and ending up in a wheel chair.  Oh, and cockroaches.  Definitely cockroaches.



I hear...Roswell!  NetFlix is on and I'm watching Roswell lol.



I search...Google.  I love Google.



I wonder...if I'll be able to make my weight loss goal before I get pregnant and only gain the healthy amount while I'm pregnant.  I wonder if I'll be able to lose the weight quickly after having the baby.

I regret...NOTHING!  Just kidding.  I regret the times that I didn't stand up for myself back in college, but even regretting it, I don't know that I'd go back and change anything.  That might change the way things have turned out, and I wouldn't do that for anything!



I love...Bryan!  And my dogs!  And my family and friends!



I ache...constantly, though the past few days have been worse than normal.  Silly RA and weather changes.



I always...have cold feet.  Not in the metaphorical sense, but in the sense that my feet are always cold!  I think I shall knit some slippers.



I usually...read a lot more than I have been lately.  I blame knitting and NetFlix!  That said I'm rereading one of my favorite book series!



I am not...completely adjusted to being a stay-at-home wife yet, but on days like this, I sure am glad I don't have to limp my achy bones to work!



I dance...in my living room and while cleaning!  And at weddings and when I go out with friends of course.



I sing...poorly lol.  But that doesn't stop me from singing in the car, the shower, around the house!



I never...have doubted God's presence or love for me...even though my belief structure and outlook have changed dramatically in the past decade.



I sometimes...daydream about packing our bags, driving to the airport and getting on a plane with Bryan and just going somewhere tropical--no planning, no budgeting--just going.



I cry...more now than I did when I was younger.  That said, I still HATE crying, especially in front of other people.



I am not always...rational.  Of course, who is?  But I don't always realize I'm not being rational at the time lol.



I lose...my keys and my hairbrush ALL THE TIME!  I swear the things have their own legs and like to walk off.



I am confused...by purposeful ignorance.  I don't understand why people willingly choose to let fear stop them from learning about other cultures and beliefs, and I especially don't understand when they choose to stop learning about their own beliefs.



I need...to take a religious studies class again.  I need to find a way to plug in to our church without feeling suffocated.  I need to clean house before my mother-in-law comes in on Sunday.  I need 4 more Gold Bars in Garden of Time of Facebook lol!

I should...be doing laundry and cleaning right now.  Lol oh well.  Time for that later.

2 comments:

  1. Russian is AWESOME. Really difficult. But awesome. I just met my friend's parents from Ukraine -- who are here visiting and only speak Russian -- so it was really fun talking to them :)

    Also, both Japan and Russia are incredible in totally dfferent ways, and you should for sure visit. If you ever do... I have contacts... but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica! If we ever do get to head that way, I'll definitely ask for the best places to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails