Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


I've been following Laura over at I'm An Organizing Junkie for a couple of months now.  She has some absolutely wonderful organizing tips and tricks.  This summer I have started planning our menus for the week, and it has been wonderful!  Though I do have to confess that I have not been sticking with the menu planning for the past couple of weeks.

However, this week I shall try to start again!  We will be eating out tonight because of my late start with this planning session, and one other time because our friend Allie is coming in and we want to take her out to dinner at least one night while she's here!  So, on to planning!

Breakfast: Cottage cheese with berries, oatmeal, bagel thin with cream cheese, or yogurt

Lunch:  Sandwich with either cucumber chips or a yogurt OR leftovers 

Dinner:  
Monday:   out to eat
Tuesday:  Fresh Broccoli Chicken and Pasta Toss
Wednesday:  out to eat
Thursday:  Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
Friday:  Hawaiian Pita Pizzas (or pepperoni and mushroom, cheese, whatever!)
Saturday and Sunday:  leftovers or crab meat salad

Of course, this weekend we'll be in Waco for a wedding party (I can't call it a shower anymore--Bryan doesn't like that word lol) so Saturday we'll eat there.  It's going to be so much fun, I can't wait!

It feels good to have a plan again. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails