Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happiness Is...

Spending time with family!

Getting to see my husband show people around his workplace and listening to him explain what he does!  I'm so proud of him.

Having lunch with my husband! 
It was so neat getting to eat lunch with him at work.

Buying my younger cousin books!

Drinking tea!

Buying a TON of new clothes at extremely good prices!

Being able to put my feet up and relax in my wonderful clean house!

Reading a brand new book!

Watching the dogs play!

Knowing that, as much as I dread returning to work, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Basically, I've had two wonderful days in a row, and am reflecting on the highlights :-D.  Tomorrow should be just as wonderful--and Mark and Alicia are coming over for dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails