Monday, July 19, 2010

Not ME! Monday and the Attack of the Munchies


"Not Me!" Monday is a blog ring started by MckMama!  It's a ton of fun!  I found it through Arena, over at The Nerd's Wife.  It's so much fun to share all the things I have *not* been doing, and read what everyone else has *not* been up to as well!

This past week, I have *not* been overeating.  I have *not* blamed this on the fact that I am starting my period this week and have *not* stopped even trying to curtail the munchies.  NOT ME!

On Wednesday, for example, I did *not* use being upset with my husband as an excuse to eat a horrible dinner.  I would never use my emotional state as an excuse for bad eating habits.  NOT ME!

I did *not* eat almost an entire DiGiorno stuffed-crust pepperoni pizza by myself.  I did *not* suck down three Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheats while doing so, and absolutely did *not* finish all that off with a pint of Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked vanilla and chocolate frozen yogurt with brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough chunks.  And I did *not* enjoy every single second.  NOT ME!

Thursday, I did *not* make a huge dinner--meatloaf, green bean casserole and baked sweet potatoes.  It's my husband's favorite :-).  I did *not* have a second helping, even though I was already full.  NOT ME!

Bryan and I did *not* eat the leftovers from Thursday on Friday night and I did *not* give us both huge servings so that all the leftovers would be gone.  NOT ME!

Saturday, I did *not* make ANOTHER huge dinner--salad and spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.  At least this time mom and Brooke were over, so Bryan and I had people to share the food with.  I did *not* overfill my bowl with pasta.  NOT ME!

On Sunday mom bought lots of snicky snacks to take over to my friend Alicia's while we got our hair done.  I did *not* eat the majority of these snacks, and definitely did *not* eat FOUR of Alicia's delicious peanut butter-raspberry jam baked bars.  NOT ME!

And then Brooke and I did *not* go to the store to buy MORE snacks and I did *not* serve leftover spaghetti again for dinner last night.  NOT ME!

In regards to the leftovers, I have *not* been being lazy on the menu planning.  I would never slack off on organizing my household meal plan in favor of large, heavy meals that last several days.  NOT ME!

Oh, and I have *not* been drinking way more often than I'm technically supposed to.  NOT ME!

As a result of all this, I did *not* go to the gym and hold my own personal water aerobics class on Friday morning.  And I  have *not* been avoiding weighing in this week.  I am *not* that much of a coward.  NOT ME!

Hope everyone else has *not* been having a healthier week than I have, and that y'all have *not* had a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails