Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Post-It Note Tuesday!

We had a wonderful 4th!  My mom and dad came down and we went out to eat and watched fireworks.  Then we watched John Wayne movies and drank beer (dad and Bryan) and wine (me and mom) until mom and I fell asleep.  Then we all went to bed.  Yesterday, Bryan went on a ride, but mom, dad, and I went to Kemah for lunch and hung out.  It was a lot of fun!  

That said, I did not do my menu planning yesterday, so this week is going to be half-way winging it.  And I didn't do my Not Me! Monday.

To make up for that last, I totally did not have an alcoholic beverage everyday this holiday weekend.  I most certainly did not often have two!  I would never over-indulge in alcohol with the medications I'm on.  NOT ME!

And now, for Post-It Note Tuesday! 
This blogring was started by Supah Mommy, and I found it through my friend Arena, over at The Nerd's Wife!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails