Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Post-It Note Tuesday!


It's time once again for Post-It Note Tuesday! 
This blogring was started by Supah Mommy, and I found it through my friend Arena, over at The Nerd's Wife!

Now that it's half-way through July, I am fighting off feelings of melancholy and dread about the impending beginning to the next school year.  I'll admit, I am intrigued to see what students I will get, and to see how we shall all get along, but that is the extent and sum of my anticipation.  So, in order to allay the negative feelings, today I am going to focus on the highly important things I want to do tonight!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails