Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me! Monday


 "Not Me!" Monday is a blog ring started by MckMama!  It's a ton of fun!  I found it through Arena, over at The Nerd's Wife.  As today was a fairly uneventful Monday, I'm going to do things a bit differently today and include some things I definitely did NOT do last week!

I did not completely forget to do a "Not Me! Monday" post last week.  NOT ME!

Last week was TAKS week, and on Tuesday my only duty was to sweep the halls for about an hour.  After that hour, I absolutely did not lock my classroom from the inside, and definitely did not pull some chairs into a corner that is out of sight of my door window.  NOT ME!

After doing all of this, I did not sit in the chairs with my legs propped up and read for the rest of the day.  NOT ME!

On Thursday and Friday, while administering the test to my juniors, I did not use the wall clock to time myself walking around the classroom for fifteen minutes at a time, until I had walked for an hour.  NOT ME!

I also did not take breaks in between these intervals to do side bends and side and back leg lifts in the back of the classroom.  NOT ME!

I also did not do a happy dance when I got home from school on Friday, and I am definitely not continuing my countdown of days with students until summer arrives.  NOT ME!

For the record, there are now 22 days with students left!

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering....how many times have you NOT read that book? :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails