Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!


Here we are again!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend--I know I did!
Even if I did badly Weight Watchers-wise...oh well, it's a new week!
And speaking of which, on to the menu plan this week!

BREAKFAST:  Eggy in a basket with fresh fruit and milk, or oatmeal
LUNCH: Turkey and cheese sandwich, or a nice big salad
DINNER:
MONDAY:  Tacos
WEDNESDAY:  Chicken Breast with Honey-Balsamic Glaze
THURSDAY:  Pita Pizzas
FRIDAY:   Out to eat for my birthday!  I'm thinking...BJs Brewery!
SATURDAY:  Leftovers or Beef-Vegetable Pie
SUNDAY:  A big salad or spaghetti
 

2 comments:

  1. The garlic shrimp sound delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really good! And once you've used the little bit of white wine in the recipe, the rest of the bottle goes really well with the meal ;-)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails