Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: My English Ivy

This will be my only Wordless Wednesday with words, I promise!
This seems like a lot of fun to me, giving a snapshot into the lives of those who participate.
I got this idea from Jac, over at Jayaycee Blog.

As I've mentioned previously, I have developed a new hobby--making fake plant and flower arrangements.
So far, there's only the red-and-yellow flowers in a vase, and my most recent endeavor--my English Ivy!



My husband calls it "the salad plant" because it resembles tossed lettuce.
Lol.  Maybe it wasn't my best attempt, but I think it's happy-looking and cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails