Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Menu Planning Monday! And Yes, I Know It's Tuesday


So, when the school year started, I fully intended on keeping up with my menu planning Mondays.
Yeah, that obviously didn't happen.
Life (and my RA) threw me a curve ball and with all the business and then all the stress, my menu planning came to a halt.

But today it shall start again!
So, here we go!

BREAKFAST:  Toast or bagel thins with cream cheese
LUNCH:  Cheese and Ham Sandwich
DINNER:  
Monday:  Pomodoro's Pizza
Thursday:  Bryanne-Michelle's Bachelorette Girls' Night!!!!! (Bryan's on his on lol)
Friday:  Bryanne-Michelle and Justin's Rehearsal Dinner!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails