Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Menu Plan Wednesday!

This week has been going by so quickly!  
Monday Bryan's dad and Angie were still in town from this weekend, so I got to spend most of the day hanging out with them!  I don't really remember what we did for dinner...probably grabbed something to eat because I sure didn't cook!  Tuesday my right wrist was flared pretty badly, but I still ended up doing my Sonic run and Sit&Stitch night at Park Avenue Yarns.

Today I got lunch with Lisa at a local tea shop.  The food was really good and the raspberry tea was delicious!  We then walked around the little antique and boutique shops nearby before we headed our separate ways.  It was quite an enjoyable start to the afternoon!  And I was able to buy a couple more things to send to my friend along with her other surprise!

Now, I'm just relaxing here at the house, thinking about doing laundry and watching a new anime.  There's no news on the baby front yet, which I'm trying not to get too down about.  I know stressing about it and worrying about it are counterproductive...I'm just starting to get impatient lol.  Other than that, I have a full house right now--Tiberius and Abby are here for the week again!

And that's all there is to say about all that.  Here's the menu plan for the rest of the week.

Breakfast:  some combination of egg, toast, fruit and/or yogurt with cottage cheese with milk
Lunch:  turkey and cheese sandwich or PBJ for me, leftovers or buying for Bryan
Dinner:
WEDNESDAY:  Gan Gan's Meatloaf maybe.
THURSDAY:  Coconut Shrimp
FRIDAY:  Pita Pizzas
SATURDAY:  We might be going out to eat with some friends.


3 comments:

  1. I want that basil and pesto stuffed chicken, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well come on down to Texas and I'll make it for you! Or, if you'd rather, I posted the recipe in my food section. :-) Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails