Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Or rather, Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow my wonderful husband and I are going to buy a Wii and Wii Fit. I'm hoping we can find a bundle deal. If the store doesn't have what we're looking for, then we'll order one online. All in all, I'll have my long-wished for gaming system within the next couple of weeks at most, and a great way to work out that will give me variety, unlike the static (both literally and figuratively) workout that I get from the bike in the gym.

I'm so excited!!!

PS: I will also be buying Zelda, Mario Party, and Soul Calibur (I don't remember which number). Not all at once, mind you. Definitely Zelda will be first of the three, but right now the priority is the Wii Fit. Woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails