Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!

Happy Monday everyone...and I hope that's not too much of an oxymoron for everyone today.
Things here are pretty good.  It's been a quiet couple of weeks, which is a nice change from the pleasant business of the rest of the summer.  This next weekend we're keeping Teddy, and my cousin Brooke and a friend of hers are coming to stay for a few days!  I foresee lots of pool time while they're here, at least one trip to the beach, probably a movie trip, potentially shopping/bookstore runs, and lots of fun stuff!

Speaking of fun stuff, here's our menu plan for the week:
Breakfast:  some combination of egg, toast, fruit and/or yogurt with cottage cheese with milk
Lunch:  turkey and cheese sandwich or PBJ for me, leftovers or buying for Bryan
Dinner:
MONDAY:  Garlicky Shrimp Bake--I didn't actually end up making this last week.
TUESDAY: Sit and Stitch!  Bryan's on his own.
THURSDAY:  Nice big salad with imitation crab meat and bread!
FRIDAY:  Pita Pizzas
SATURDAY:  Brooke and her friend will be in town, so we might order a pizza or two, or go out to eat.
SUNDAY:  Out to eat, or spaghetti with garlic bread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails