Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


I've been following Laura over at I'm An Organizing Junkie for a couple of months now.  She has some absolutely wonderful organizing tips and tricks.  This summer I have started planning our menus for the week, and it has been wonderful!

I know I've been slacking on the blogging lately--I'll post what we've been up to later!  It's been busy busy around here!  That said, I'm not about to miss Menu Planning Monday!

BREAKFAST: yogurt, bagel thin with 100 calorie individual package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cottage cheese with berries, or oatmeal
Saturday and Sunday:  maybe blueberry muffins or eggs and sausage

LUNCH: sandwiches, leftovers

DINNER: 
Monday:  Hawaiian Pita Pizza (or Pepperoni, Cheese, Mushroom, Black Olives) since they didn't happen last time
Tuesdays:  Easy Tacos
Wednesday:  Mushroom Chicken
Thursday: Spiced Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes: so far, I have not followed through on a single pork-based recipe--this week I shall break that trend!
Friday:  Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
Saturday and Sunday:  leftovers or crab meat salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails