Saturday, September 18, 2010

Almost A Month!

I know, I know...it's been a really long time.  I have a lot to catch up on, both activity-wise and life change wise.  In my defense, my hubby has been gone since August 24th on a business trip, and just got back last night.  Which also means my laptop just got back last night lol.  

I promise lots of updates this coming week!  Y'all can look forward to:
Stories from a kickass bachelorette party and the shower I'm heading to this weekend.
School happenings.
Health and life updates.
A super-easy, super-yummy recipe.
AND 
A new hobby that I absolutely love!!!

For now, I'm going to go enjoy having Bryan back until I have to go to the airport tonight!  Hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails