Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So Close! Only Two Days!

Then Thanksgiving Break is officially here! And let me tell you, I am ready for it. I've been told that there's an emotional curve that goes along with teaching. Emotions start off high, with excitement and optimism, then somewhere around hmm...THANKSGIVING...the cycle reaches an all-time low with stress, being tired, and disillusion (see my last post for evidence lol).

PS: Sons of Anarchy is a great series...but episode 13 is about to FREAKING PISS ME OFF!!!! Aww crap.

So I'm at the low part of the cycle, and am looking forward to the break. And that's all for now. SoA just officially pissed me off. Now I'm going to be mad. Crap. Stupid freaking Sam and Tig. DAMMIT. Arg. OK, I'm going to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your thoughts about my posts, so please leave a comment!
I'll either respond here or come comment back on your blog, promise! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails